Nostalgia Photo Exhibition
We are excited to announce an open call for our Film Photography Exhibition. We are looking for analog photographers of all levels to submit their work. Selected works will be exhibited at the Relics Flagship Store in Long Beach, CA opening in February 2023.
The theme for this gallery is "Nostalgia". Nostalgia within the medium of photography can be defined as the evocation of memories and emotions of the past through the use of visual storytelling and composition. We invite you to share your perspectives on this theme and help us create a powerful and meaningful exhibition.
January 16 - February 5, 2023
• Up to (2) images per entrant
• All images must be from film photographs
• Color and B&W accepted
• Images must be cropped to fit a 11x14 frame (portrait or landscape orientation)
• We accept submissions from anyone around the world
• A non-refundable submission fee of $10 is required for all entrants
• If selected, Relics will print and frame your photo(s) for the exhibition, however the printed and framed photo used for the exhibition will not be returned to the entrant.
• Entrants name, image title, film stock, location, and/or IG handle will be featured alongside photos in the exhibition
• Selected images may be featured on promotional materials for the exhibition, including but not limited to social media posts, exhibition flyers, website features, etc.
• Images must cropped to print out at a 11x14 ratio (portrait or landscape orientation)
• Files must be .png and 8MB or less
• Name image file: LastName_FirstName_ImageTitle_FilmStock